The world's most protective iPhone case now available to retailers through one of the leading outdoor sports and recreation distributors
HONG KONG and EAST NORWICH, Aug 1, 2015 — Catalyst, the premier manufacturer of the world’s most protective and versatile iPhone cases and waterproof accessories, announces today the partnership with Summit Distribution. Summit is one of the largest outdoor sports and recreation distributors of market-leading brands. Inspired by an adventurous and active, outdoor lifestyle, Catalyst cases, and gear are designed to be used anytime and anywhere.
“Summit is a passionate and dedicated distributor of top-brand electronics and outdoor gear,” says June Lai, co-founder of Catalyst, “and we could not be more excited to begin a partnership with a leader in the industry.” “This relationship not only increases Catalyst’s locus within the distribution network of outdoor and recreational consumer gear but also positions Catalyst products to become more widely available through a diverse retail presence in the future,” continues Catalyst co-founder Josh Wright.
“We are thrilled to add Catalyst cases to our product line-up,” said Larry Locks, Summit’s CEO. “The cases offer incredible versatility at a competitive price, without compromising on design and usability.”
Created by adventure enthusiasts, the Catalyst case is tested IP-68 waterproof to a depth of 5 m. (16.4 ft.) and meets Military Standard 810G to protect the iPhone from drops of up to 2 m. (6.6 ft.). In addition to protection from drops, water, dust, dirt, and snow, Catalyst iPhone cases also feature:
- Fast and easy to assemble and remove to ensure you have waterproof protection when you need it quickly and without hassle
- Integrated touch screen film and Touch ID membrane allow for full functionality of the touchscreen and fingerprint biometric scan
- Premium non-slip rubber exterior for better grip and to safeguard users iPhone in the most extreme conditions
- Signature clear front and back case mimics a bumper and compliments the design of the iPhone
- Catalyst's patented rotating crown dial quickly toggles mute on and off with a stylish accent
- Hard-coated optical lens transforms the iPhone into an underwater camera providing access to features such as slow motion video, time-lapse video, and high definition footage
- Non-recessed camera lens will not trap dirt, snow or water, ensuring users can capture every moment of every journey
- Extra-large ports made to accommodate most aftermarket chargers and headphones, so users never need to remove their Catalyst case
- Detachable Lanyard to ensure iPhone is secure leaving hands free for activities
Catalyst Lifestyle Products Now Available at Summit Distribution:
Waterproof iPhone 6 Case – Available in Black & Space Gray/Green Pop/Marsala/Rescue Ranger/White & Mist Gray. $69.99
Waterproof iPhone 6 Plus Case – Available in Black & Space Gray /Green Pop /Rescue Ranger/White & Mist Gray. $74.99
Waterproof iPhone 5/5S Case – Available in Stealth Black/Pacific Blue/Alpine White/Radiant Orchid. $64.99
Floating Lanyard Accessory – $19.99
Audio Adapter Accessory – $14.99
All Catalyst products can be found on the Summit Distribution website here: http://www.usasummitorder.com/Catalyst/departments/1714/
For media enquiries & interviews, please contact:
For sales inquiries in the Outdoor channel, please contact:-
USA Summit Distribution, LLC. / Adventure 16 Wholesale
About Catalyst Lifestyle
Catalyst is a lifestyle accessories brand founded to create iconic products that enable people to explore and share their world. Catalyst offers the highest performance accessories that are the best value for their customers.
Josh Wright is an award-winning industrial designer who graduated from the Art Center College of Design and June Lai is the research, development and business partner at Catalyst. Together, after seeing a need for a product that fit their needs but did not yet exist, designed and developed an iPhone case that would protect their products through their many outdoor and underwater adventures. Since Catalyst’s inception in 2011, the brand has launched on Kickstarter, introduced new products in partnership with Griffin, and subsequently independently launched its highest performance line of cases cases, accessories and sleeves featuring their own proprietary technology. Catalyst is an international company sold in more than 70 countries.
To learn more about Catalyst Lifestyle, please visit http://www.catalystcase.com. You can also find the brand on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CatalystCase, Twitter at https://twitter.com/CatalystCase and Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/CatalystCase_.
About Summit Distribution
Summit Distribution markets, sells and distributes market leading brands. After acquiring Adventure 16 Wholesale on April 1st, 2014, Summit became one of the largest wholesale distributors for the Outdoor Sports & Recreation Channel, serving thousands of customers across the Americas.